Adult and Seniors Free Skating - This event has already occurred
Upcoming Dates:Tuesday, October 19, 2021 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 26, 2021 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 2, 2021 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 9, 2021 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 16, 2021 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Enjoy quiet skating for adults and seniors every Tuesday at the Keith Tallman Memorial Arena in Wilberforce. We encourage you to arrive at the arena 15 minutes early to allow time for your COVID screening and to have your contact tracing information collected.
The Municipality of Highlands East will have safety measures in place for public skating including but not limited to:
- Entry screening and contact tracing questions
- Hand sanitization upon entry and exit
- Restricted numbers of skaters and spectators
- Physical distancing on and off the ice
- No gathering in the lobby
- No in and out privileges
- Snack bar will be closed
- All participants must be of eligible vaccination age and must be fully vaccinated
- Mandatory mask use while inside the building except when skating on the ice
The Municipality of Highlands East does not guarantee the safety of this event as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please be aware of Ontario's COVID-19 Public Health Measures & Restrictions before attending.
Other events you may be interested in